Protecting your home from intruders is very important, it is not just the financial loss a break-in causes, but also the emotional impact this may have. A Rainbow Alarm System can help reduce the possibility of your home being at risk.
NSI Approved Company
Why choose an NSI Approved Company
- Rainbow Security Systems have been thoroughly security vetted by NSI.
- We are inspected annually to ensure we meet the criteria required with respect to quality of installation and how our company operates.
- We operate a year round 24/7 call out service in case of an Emergency.
- Our Engineer will carry out a thorough security survey of your property and provide you with a quotation to carry out the work.
- We specify and install reliable modern equipment.
- Upon completion we issue you with NSI Compliance Certification for Insurance purposes.
- We comply with the relevant British and European Standards.
Rainbow Security Systems are an NSI Approved Company and we are Police compliant through the NPCC National Police Chief Council.
Insurers often insist that you use an NSI Approved Company to install your Alarm system as they meet the requirements of Association of British Insurers (ABI). A discount on your home Insurance premium for household contents may be achieved if a Rainbow Alarm system is fitted to the property.